Fenix International (www.fenixintl.com) is a venture-backed technology company whose mission is to transform our customers’ quality of life through disruptive innovation in energy and financial services. Our flagship product, ReadyPay Power, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system financed through affordable installments from just $0.15 per day. We use real-time transaction data to create a next-generation credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans.
To date, we have sold over 100,000 ReadyPay Power systems in Uganda and we are growing our product portfolio and geographic coverage to bring power and a wider world of financing to over 2 million customers by 2020. We are now poised to scale and revolutionize access to electricity and financial services in Zambia.
Fenix is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated and disciplined Call Center Manager with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy, and financial inclusion to join our team. The Call Center Manager generates reports, analyzes data trends, and creates shift bids from this material. A successful Call Center Manager is a critical thinker, attentive to details and an excellent communicator. This position requires a strong working knowledge of real time call center operations, staffing curves, call center metrics and scheduling.
- Ensure that all Customer Service Representatives provide an excellent experience to all customers, with each interaction
- Recruit, train, coach, and provide ongoing leadership for all Customer Service Representatives
- Manage Team Leads
- Manage overall call center performance (team and individual)
- Oversee Quality Assurance throughout Call Center by ensuring consistent messaging, training (includes monitoring calls)
- Coordinate, drive and measure results in forecasting, capacity planning, scheduling, real time resource management, and real time resource reporting
- Closely monitor and adjust Fenix resources to optimize the balance between compliant service levels, low call abandonment, and high utilization, while keeping the Customer Experience in mind
- Work with management to identify Key Performance Indicators, analyze output data, and implement changes in the call center to optimize resources and deliver an exceptional Customer Experience
- Project budgetary expenses, determine future costing and ensure budget adherence
- Analyze and interpret call center data to determine staffing needs. Create schedules to assure service levels and customer experience goals are met
- Adjust schedules daily based on call volume fluctuations and changing business needs
- Coordinate departmental schedules in conjunction with Team Leaders and managers; including training, team meetings, vacation, overtime, etc., to maximize service levels
- Proactively make strategic routing decisions to improve efficiency, effectiveness, and overall Customer Experience
- Effectively manage overall capacity needs across teams
- Produce weekly and monthly reports showing Call Center performance. Communicate with supervisors and managers to make recommendations based on reports
- Monitor skills/queues in real time to ensure resources are being utilized to provide optimal service levels for customers
- Identify and communicate areas for continual improvement of service levels and staffing models for the call Center; recommending and initiating process improvements
Qualifications/skills & experience
- A Bachelors degree from a recognized institution
- Knowledge and experience with call flow technologies and strategies
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to transition between tactical and strategic projects
- Ability to interact with mid and senior level leaders both internally and externally
- 3+ years call center experience with at least 2 years of management experience
- Specific experience with workforce methodologies is required
- Ability to work both in teams and independently
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas
- Proficiency in Nyanja, Bemba or other local language highly desired
Please submit your resume and cover letter through the job posting at www.fenixintl.com/careers/.
Fenix offers a competitive salary and a fun, fast paced and high-growth work environment. We recognize the value of diversity in our workforce, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all candidates who choose to apply, however, only those selected for a further interview will be contacted.